I am sure all of us have come across bad bosses at some point of time or the other. But in reality, they are not really bad people at heart. The pressure and the stress pushes them to snap at people and ending up with “bad boss” title. Here is a must watch video by the famous author Annie McKee about this subject.
A few take aways from this video
1. Bad bosses are good people under pressure
2. People really like to change, unlike the popular assumption that people resist change
3. People will change provided they are properly supported
4. Don’t allow bad bosses to hurt your self esteem, dignity and confidence. Put your foot down to protect yourself
5. Mindfulness is the key to success