Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Which Agile adoption Strategy is good for my company ?

image  The statistics I have seen recently give me a euphoric feeling about the pace of Agile adoption. However, I feel that most of the so-called "Agile projects" are just the "water-Scrum-fall," which no one is willing to admit. I could list various reasons behind the failure, but one thing that stands out clearly is a poor Agile adoption strategy.

Organizations generally go with copying the practices/strategies from other popular brands/companies with the assumption that it works for them. In reality, it won’t.  Every practice is context dependent, and since each company is different the strategies adoption should be different.

In this Cutter article, I write some of the secret ingredients that fuel the strategies.  Check this article out:  http://www.cutter.com/project/fulltext/advisor/2014/140306.html

image

Photo Courtesy

No comments: