Pages

Sunday, August 13, 2006

I have become Scrum Master HEY !!!

Craig conducted the course on "Scrum Master Certification" in Taj Gateway on Residency road. We were around 40 people, mostly from Valtech India. It was fun and also learnt a lot. Since, I have been working with Craig from the last 6 months, I knew many of the concepts and much more. I was really moved when Craig gifted me the Critical Chain book. Looks like he is asking me to start looking towards next wave coming up in process improvement !!

Finally I can call myself as "SCRUM MASTER" HEY....HEY.. I am just excited about this.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Venkatesh,
I am working as a Project Manager in one of the leading Software Company in India. I would like to go for ScrumMaster Certification.

I am working at MUmbai (India), could you please tell me the way to go for this certification in India?

Aniket
aniketm@techmahindra.com

Unknown said...

please let me know of any training firm offering SCRUM master certification please

Kosha

Venkatesh Krishnamurthy said...

Certified Scrum Master (CSM)training is conducted by Certified Scrum Trainers(CST). More information about this is available at http://www.scrumalliance.org/view/certification
Generally, CSTs living in a particular city keep conducting such trainings quite often. You can find the upcoming course details like city and dates here

Anonymous said...

Hi Venkatesh,
I manage web based projects for my co. Is there any open source project management tool that incorporates Scrum.

Venkatesh Krishnamurthy said...

I am not aware of any open source tool, however I found some freewares as in, http://www.icescrum.org/#. I have personally not tried this tool.

Another tool, which I have tried and happy with it is,
ScrumWorks(http://danube.com/scrumworks/basic/license) basic version is free too. It has certain limitations, but still good.

Unknown said...

Hi Venkatesh,

I am Bangalore based.
I am interested for Scrum Master Certification. Please help me with this queries I have.
Do let me know how much the course cost. Do they Provide the certificcation after the course or they conduct separate test for the certification. Do we need to pay and register separately for the Test and Certification again.

Thanks in Advance,
Lalit